Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - Procrastination Station

Toe pick.

Pseudo-interesting things going on during this otherwise normal Tuesday:

* I have two furry and almost-rotten carrots dangling from my neck from a dirty shoe string. Has there been an onslaught of Bunnicula murders in Charlottesville and I'm fending him off with carrots? Or are they there in case I get hungry? Did I even put them there? A hazing ritual? No. I'm sorry, none of the above. I'm playing assassins. In the law school version of the game one kills her target with a *clean* sock, but one cannot kill said target if target is wearing an "immunity object." Last week the immunity object was a stuffed animal - which was kind of fun if you got lonely and needed something to hug or caress in class but which was difficult to maneuver at the gym (so much so that I had to choose working out sans object and risk death or go home and work out in peace. I chose the latter). Yesterday it changed to vegetables, hence the two-rotting-carrots necklace. Although I have survived, I have yet to kill anyone because my stupid target never goes to class.



* I forgot I put cotton candy chapstick in my backpack.



* Tonight is the short program of ladies figure skating in the XX Olympiad(fucking roman numerals. seriously. they're roman, not greek, so why can't we use regular 20 because once it gets more advanced, i'm not going to be able to keep up. but i digress). For whatever reason I am way more excited than I should be. Perhaps it's because Sasha Cohen looks like Alexis Bledel (Rory). Or because I am a girl and although I never really dug Barbie, someone infected me with the "wannabe ice skater" fantasy. Thank you Cutting Edge and D.B. Sweeny.


<--------- Sasha

--------------> Alexis

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a very long time, I thought that the Cohen girl and the Gilmore Girls kid were the same person.

And some Cutting Edge Quotes for your afternoon enjoyment:

"Just who the hell do you think you are?"

"I know exactly who I am, sweetheart, I'm a guy who came a long way for lunch."

"Oh, well, please don't let me keep you from the trough."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Spindler? Spindler say before he skate with her, he wear garlic from neck and sleep with cross."

Anonymous said...

Or how about...

"I don't downshif that fast."

"You want me to put my hands...where?"

Aaaand...

"Breathe. Breathe!! Just don't breathe on me."

Anonymous said...

Tempe, do you remember writing notes about how fabulous D.B. Sweeney's backside was? We really needed to get out of Oconee County, didn't we?

Niki said...

you know, looking back, was d.b. sweeney really that hot? or was i just really hormonal?

Anonymous said...

We were ALL hormonal, I think. He's really NOT that cute.

Think about it - judging from the guys that we all liked and/or dated at Oconee, I think our tastes have changed (and thank God for that).