Thursday, November 03, 2005

a day of randomness

  • Jeff sent me an ecard today that is fabulous. hopefully that link will get you there (confidential to jeff: i'm sorry to sell out your love, but the card is too good to keep to myself; i hope there was nothing mushy that i missed....)
  • i just made up a new sandwich. spinach and melted feta. it's about a 6. i think it would be better with tomator or in an omelette (i have no idea how to spell that word. edited to add: and apparently i can't spell tomato either. wtf is a tomator?? discuss.)
  • apparently 53 people have viewed my profile. this is funny to me because a) who ARE those people? are the same 3 people looking at it repeatedly; i didn't even know i knew 53 people. b) my profile is very half-assed. you may notice that there's a random question at the top - this is a feature blogger lets you do for kicks. for some reason my answer doesn't match my question - that makes me giggle because the two are so completely unrelated.
  • ashley tells me that my jakey may be poised to take over tom cruise's spot as charming, hot, coveted a-list actor (at least i think she was talking about jake; she referred to him as "my boy." so it's either jake, jeff, or wentworth miller of prison break fame. and while i totally have confidence that jeff or wentworth could do it, too, jeff hasn't done many roles recently, thus he's not really in the media eye and wentworth is british).
  • my original blog entry (before the ecard and 53 profile views and news about jake) was going to be about how yesterday was a good day: vegetarian chili in the cafeteria on a day i didn't have my lunch (take that navy bean soup); a nice day that wasn't too hot, wasn't too cold; in a feat more amazing than tightrope walking across niagra falls i finished all the work i had planned out for myself and watched the apprentice martha stewart; oh, and it was pretty cool, too, that i got accepted to study abroad in melbourne, australia next fall. !!! !!!! !!!!!!! !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

according to the lofty star news article, both gyllenhall and miller have a shot. so apparently you have tom-dar.

Webmaster said...

Damn you Jeff and Niki. I played that stupid Give Bush a Brain game for 45 minutes last night and now I'm exhausted. But I still can't believe he said:

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."