Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HURRAY!

First of all, I'd like to thank Ben for his valiant efforts over the weekend to send me a wallpaper photo. Although I am still not quite sure what picture he was trying to show me, I did have a grand time looking at pandas. They are up next on my queue for wallpaper choices - perhaps I'll have a panda photo contest and another vote!

I am not putting up pandas yet, because mere hours before Ben called the pandas to my attention, Megan sent in a late entry for the wallpaper contest that won the day. It's got a nice message, a bit of humor, and best of all it works when it's stretched to full screen. Let's all give Megs a big round of applause!! (please let us know if you actually clapped and people at your work/home/library/class/etc. looked at you like you were on drugs.)

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you "Liberation":

Ben - It's not your photo, but maybe you can give us a witty caption? (Captions not limited to Ben)

2 comments:

Ben said...

As Ted soared, and the Blenkinsops applauded, Agnes groaned in despair; "Will we EVER be able to go out to dinner without him having to do his Free Willy impression??"

Niki said...

bloody brilliant.