Monday, April 03, 2006

and then there were two

If my sources are telling me correctly, there are only two of us left in assassins: me and my target. Seems that my avoidance technique this weekend is working out nicely (although, to be fair, I did stalk her for a ridiculous amount of time on Friday, so I'm not all defense).

Neither of us have class today, but I've got my people out looking for her and I've got my running shoes on, prepared to leave at a moment's notice to take her down.

Wish me luck guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO NIKI! Kick some assassin tail!

Ruby said...

I think that you two should have a duel at high noon (just like in the westerns) to see who can draw her sock first! Does throwing the sock count?

Niki said...

Megan, have you been talking to Jeff? That's what he wants me to do, too!

Sock throwing does count. I've also got a pretty long sock (although Jeff thinks it's not long enough and I should tie two together).

I've got a plan of attack, which I'll post later, but unlike my target, who writes her strategies on her blog (also will be posted later), I'm not stupid enough to do that.

Ben said...

i think you should tie the sock in two also. As well as providing crucial length, a knot in the middle will mean you can use it as nun chucks too.

Think nothing but Omar Niki, we're all rooting for you.