Tuesday, August 01, 2006

blast off

excuse spelliiing errors. in lax airport and paying 25 cents per minute to use crap computer and keyboard.

am realy pissed tht internet costs so much and is difficult b/c i was commposing brilliant blog posts during my 4 hour flight to la. imaging what the 17 hour fig\\light to melbourne will bring!

i am a little disappointed no paparrazzi were waiting for me, but i did see a little girl in a green fairy outfit, complete with wings.

will give a full report as soon as is feasible.

xoxo,
nik

p.s. why are there nno massage parlors in airports? don't steal my idea. i'm going to make millions.

5 comments:

Andria said...

I feel like you're taking us with you on your adventures and can't wait to hear more from you! Hope the next leg of your trip was bearable!

ashley said...

I had dinner with some friends last night, and we were talking about how travel makes you crazy - even though it's supposed to be about getting away and relaxing and enjoying yourself, it turns into lost baggage, delayed flights, expensive internet, and hotel rooms that don't live up to the way they looked on the internet. Hang in there, Nik!

Anonymous said...

Hope the rest of your trip was bearable. I can't wait to hear all about your time there!

Anonymous said...

There are massage parlors in airports. I don't think they make millions. Sorry to burst bubble.

I will be your paparrazzi when you return.

Parm said...

remember that guy with the neck massage station in the sao paulo airport?