Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Interview Season

No, I'm not talking about job interviews (though I wish to God I were).

This is something a little different. You ask a fellow blogger who has already been interviewed to interview you. I asked Ashley, and she has sent me 5 questions. I've already prepared the answers, but there's a catch. I'm not going to post them until at least one of you wants to be interviewed, too. If you don't have a blog, don't worry, we'll just post the answers here on nik's notes (anonymously if you wish). How does it work?

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions of my choice.

3. Then, you should update your blog (or my blog) with the answers to the questions.

4. You have to include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. (We will waive this if you don't have a blog)

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you get to ask them five questions. (If you don't have a blog, you can ask me some questions just so it's tit-for-tat, if you want)

Sound good? Volunteers please step forward!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring it!

Niki said...

i'm taking that as an "interview me" and also as somewhat of a dare, so your questions are gonna be excellent.

Andria said...

oh, it still said '0 comments' so I was ready to say, "ok, ok, I'll take one for the team" but I see you have had a request, just haven't kept up your end of the bargain yet by posting your own answers! slacker! what, like you have law school finals to take or something? priorities! I held off from asking Ashley, because for some reason I was scared, but I guess I will relent and let both you and Megan interview me!