Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Another shamelessly cute picture

The Natural Resources Defense Council keeps sending me emails to give them money to help protect America's gray wolves. If I had the money, I would give it, but I can barely afford toothpaste at this point, so I don't.

The point this time is not to solicit yet another charitable contribution from my readers, but instead to share the adorable picture of a gray wolf pup that accompanies these emails.





Seriously, how cute is that little wolf?
If you're interested, apparently a new proposal takes the gray wolf off of the Endangered Species list and would allow hunting of them to resume in Yellowstone Park. Until May 9, people can comment about the proposal, but I can't figure out exactly where or to whom. You can read more about it here, and if so inclined, can donate here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also got that e-mail from the NRDC and couldn't figure out who I'm supposed to contact. Glad it wasn't just me.

In another note regarding cute animals, there are geese that hang out near our office and they've been pairing off for some sweet spring lovin'. Today I saw two of them walking with their two baby chicks! It was a little geese family and was the cutest thing.