Thursday, May 08, 2008

Readers' Choice

I want to blog. I do. I really, really do.

I've had a couple of false starts on some posts, but they just won't come together for me in a way that feels right to publish.

So here's the deal - if you want me to blog (maybe you don't!), hit me up with a question/topic/idea in the comments section. Have more than one question you're burning to ask me? That's ok, too - you can ask as many questions as you like.

I'll answer anything, blog about whatever you want me to - private, public, nonsensical, whimsical, serious, personal, trivia, give advice, ANYTHING.

This is your chance to choose your own adventure. All questions/topics/ideas/whatever submitted by Sunday, May 11, 2008 at midnight will be the subject of a blog post within the next 30 days.

Let the games begin.

(P.S. This is my 400th post, so in some ways, I do this to honor you, my faithful readers, for sticking with me for approximately 392 posts of shit you didn't really care about.)

14 comments:

Ruby said...

You are so going to regret this post and I wouldn't be surprised at all if you yank it down. Like right now.

Ahem. In a special nod to a high school pageant of some sort, I ask you this: "If you were Kool Aid, what flavor would you be?"

The thirty day time limit begins... NOW!

Ruby said...

If you were to leave your vegetarian status for one night, where would you go to eat and what meat would that meal include?

Ruby said...

Oh, I forgot to ask WHY you would be a certain Kool Aid flavor. That's important.

Andria said...

You know you can always put up more pictures of Masala when you can't come up with anything to post, silly!

Please continue to blog (despite the fact that I can't come up with a single question at the moment to ask you or topic to give you) because I do so love to hear from you and have been a faithful follower from post numero uno oh so long ago!

Andria said...

There's good TV on again. .what about Gossip Girl? We could dish on that show!

mendacious said...

-i'd like some advice on international traveling, as a single girl in her 30's.

-why obama over hilary?

-do you know french?

-have you always lived where you live, where else would you go?

-purple fuzzy pillow or smooth pettable pink one?

jenn said...

Oooo. . . this is fun!

Here's a serious one. . . what's your biggest fear? And I don't mean the "I'm afraid of spiders" kind of fear, but the core fears. . . the kind where people say they are most afraid of not making the most of their lives, ending up alone, not being taken seriously, etc.

Unknown said...

Hey Nikki -- Sorry I haven't been by to visit lately but I've been too busy brainwashing high school children.

Question: When is "drinking too much" considered a problem? And am I the only one who hears herself say, "No honey, this is the same bottle of vodka I bought last week!"

Red said...

You know, I was going to be totally selfish and ask you to write about why you love me. But I'd be the only one who would want to read that! So instead entertain me [LAST NAME] - what's your favorite scandalous memory? Love ya!

Unknown said...

I need help: What is a good wedding gift to send someone that says, "I thought of you but I really don't like you." Of course dead cats and poo are completely out of the question.

Unknown said...

Oh no I just realized I spelled your name wrong in my first comment. What the heck? Please don't send me a dead cat or poo. I was drunk.

jenn said...

I was expecting a post-NKOTB on the "Today" show post. I have several comments but will wait for yours. . .

Andria said...

So, the clock is ticking, and you have quite the variety of topics to answer young lady, you best get to it!

penelope said...

I'm coming into this late in the game, but it's the perfect opportunity to ask you: Grey's Anatomy Finale? Did you (like me) squeal and dance around the room?