Monday, August 18, 2008

I should be ashamed of myself.

But I'm totally not.

Tonight I dropped my very first, "Do you know who I am?" line.*

I know. I know. Pretentious. Arrogant. Elitist.

100% got me out of a speeding ticket.

Worst part is: I was speeding because I knew I could get out of it if I got caught. I feel like a spoiled rich kid, one of those entitled, asshole ones that I hate.

A spoiled, entitled, elitist rich kid with NO speeding ticket! Holla!!

(P.S. Thank you Trooper who gave me a verbal warning and was really very cool about the entire thing. )

* I'm really no one important, just someone who knows people who can get me out of speeding tickets : )

3 comments:

Andria said...

giiiiiiiiirrrrrrlllll! ballsy!

holla!

ashley said...

That is effing awesome. I bow to you.

jenn said...

Wow. I am pretty certain I would never have the guts to do that. Another reason why I adore you.