Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Positivity

Watching The O.C. Season 2 on DVD. It is fantasamagoric. Yes. Fantasmagoric. Right now, it is practically the only thing that is pure, effortless happiness that doesn't give me a hangover. I am not lying to you when I say that I wish Seth Cohen was a real person.

Go out and watch it! Season 1 is ok, but Season 2 is great.

Other happy news - there are bunnies everywhere! Of course, this morning I saw a baby bunny in a neighbor's yard while walking the dog only to see same bunny as roadkill 1 hour later on the way to work. I know. I almost cried right then and there except I had to be in court and mascara running down my face is not cool for clients or judges. Now that I think about it, the very first time I cried myself to sleep was when my mom accidentally hit a rabbit on the way home from my grandparents' house in second grade. I vividly remember her telling me the rabbit *might* be ok because he hopped away, but still wondering if his leg was broken or something equally horrible.

Anyway, there are lots of bunnies, well, I hope there are lots and not just the same one I see everywhere that is now dead. Oh shit. Ok. Will think positive thoughts, positive thoughts about living, breathing baby bunnies!

4 comments:

penelope said...

Season 2, so good. Am I alone in my ginormous crush on Ryan Atwood?

Niki said...

I'd say probably not, although my ginormous crush is on Seth. If I remember correctly, first season totally loved Ryan more, though.

And why do I want to be the brunette girls in these silly shows? Rachel Bilson is so pretty to me, but not as beautiful as Sophia Bush on One Tree Hill, who I really want to look like. Also, love Alex with the purple hair. I want that hair!

jenn said...

I used to watch The O.C. when it was on TV. . . I was obsessed. And madly, madly in love with Seth Cohen. The show started to go downhill pretty quickly before it finally went off the air, but I still think there is no better word in the universe than Chrismukkah.

Yay for bunnies! How sad about the little one that was hit, though. :( The only time I've ever been in a car accident was when a deer jumped in front of my car. My car was a mess, I could have been killed, and all I did was cry and cry because I was so worried about that deer. I even made the police officer go look for it (sadly, it did not make it).

But I must return to happy thoughts. . . hooray for Seth Cohen and baby bunnies!

Red said...

When I read the title of your post, I thought -- that's not a real word. Wow. That's a bad sign. And um . . . yes, want to look like Sophia Bush. Hate. Her.