Sunday, February 14, 2010

Olympics 2010: Day 2

When I did the last post, I didn't know about the luge accident. My heart is heavy with sadness and I feel so badly for his family.

I also didn't know about the torch screw up, which makes me kind of giggle.

Watching some figure skating pairs at the moment, about to eat some pizza with friends. Good times!

Congrats to my secondary boyfriend, Apolo Ohno, on his silver in the 1500m race and Hanna Kearney is adorable. Adorable.

Ooh, ooh, ooh. As I type this Team USA is ahead with 5 total medals in the medal count. Yeah, I'm sure this won't last, but it's fun for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

jenn said...

I am, as usual, loving the Olympics (and am curious to see what will happen in men's figure skating tonight!), but the sleep deprivation is killing me. Midnight is way too late for me. I couldn't even make it through the end to see Shaun White on his second run last night, though luckily I caught the replay on TV this morning. I can't wait for Saturday morning so I can sleep in!